Clue guide

Discussion in 'Other Guides' started by Chrisss, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Chrisss

Chrisss Workers needed - Good pay on the corner ;) 53b Chrisss Kia Kaha Admin Demonic Veteran

Hey guys i have put together a quick clue guide.

Easy: 0 - 70 combat
    Medium: 70 - 130 combat
    Hard: 130 - 500 combat
    Elite: 500+ combat

CLUE GUIDE

“A mining place located near a city of great knights and lots of shops” - Mage book > Home teleport > Varrock then run east to the Varrock mine

[​IMG]

“West of a place known for starting a house!” - Quest tab > teleports > skilling > construction > rimmington then walk west.

[​IMG]

"There once was a beast of grey and white, he also had a bit of bage do a clap outside his cave to scare him off" Teleport to corporeal Beast and clap outside of his cave

[​IMG]

"Right next to a guild known for people with skilled hands" - Crafting guild (South-West of Falador)

[​IMG]

"Near an observatory meant for getting a compass on RS" - Quest tab > Teleports > Minigames > Castle wars then head north until you find the observatory, then run north-east of the observatory.

[​IMG]

"Slightly south of a village known for thieving masters of farming" Mage book > Home teleport > Teleport to Draynor and now walk South of the Bank

[​IMG]

“In between a Lava Blaze and near a Deathly Agility Course” - Quest tab > Teleports > Skilling > Agility > Teleport to Wilderness course then run East

[​IMG]

"For the reward you seek, a city of lumber and bridge, is west of a place that you, must go to get some ham, once outside do a lean, to meat Mr Mean!" Mage book > Home teleport to Lumbridge and walk west to the H.A.M. Headquarters

[​IMG]

“If you Fala by A Door you might need help on this one!” - Mage book > Home teleports > Falador then walk North East

[​IMG]

“Slightly south of a city of Great Knights and lots of shops!” Mage book > Home Teleports > Varrock then walk west

[​IMG]

“For the first thing you will need to be at a den, and you have to be a rouge, You must have an idea outside, Of its entrance to get a reward!" Mage book > Home teleport > Taverly then walk North of the entrance

[​IMG]

“Just south of a city known for thieving and outside a clock tower!” - Mage Book > Home Teleport > Ardougne > Run South-west until you get outside of Ardougne and are at the Clock tower

[​IMG]

"In a city that rhymes with Tan i will, if you say it really fast!" - Quest tab > Teleports > Skilling > Construction > Yanille then run to the most south-east building

[​IMG]

"West of some woods that sound like McJagger!" - Mage Book > Home Teleport > Teleport to Seer's Village then run West to a house behind McGrubor's Wood

[​IMG]

"South of a Muchky mucky mucky swamplands, and barely north of Haunted mines!" - Teleport to barrows then run to the bushes just above The haunted mines.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"North-East corner of a city based around a castle with a mort around it!" - Teleport to Falador then run East.
    [​IMG]

"North of a tower known to give life and south of a city that contains Thieving!" - Teleport to Ardougne then run south to the tower of life, Just north of it dig near the trees.

[​IMG]

"West of a Murderous Mansion, and south of a city of Vikings" - Teleport to Seer's Village then run North till you get to the track between Sinclair Mansion and the Freminik Province.

[​IMG]

"South of where legends may be placed, and east of thieving!" - Teleport To ardougne then walk east to the legends guild then walk south.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2020
    xDecix likes this.
  2. Phil

Phil Glorified Member

Very nice

3. Apple Tree

Apple Tree Maxed xp hardcore mode Demonic Veteran

very good guide 10/10 :)

4. Fallen

Fallen Experienced Member

5. Kirie

Kirie Professional Member Veteran

Very nice guide, could have more work done on it while you do more clue scrolls, so it eventually has all of the clues.

6. Apple Tree

Apple Tree Maxed xp hardcore mode Demonic Veteran

Yes i totaly agree on that there are some of them missing that you need tho add into but or i will add it when i do next run whit my clue scrolls :) i will add the missing parts :cool:

7. Fallen

Fallen Experienced Member

Slowly but surely im collecting clues to help add on =3

8. xDecix

xDecix Active Member

"near the master of smithing
    on a point full of mud,
    a simple emote is needed
    an emote known as skipping or dance!"

Mage book > Home Tele > Port sarim > run south Past thurgo (smithing cape seller) > Dance here upload_2022-12-4_20-4-17.png