Beginner Guide

Discussion in 'Other Guides' started by viserbro, Apr 11, 2019.

1. viserbro

viserbro Experienced Member

Combat Tips:
    1. Train combat levels and prayer to 43 @ ::train.
    2. Train combat levels and prayer to 99 @ ::slash.
    3. Use Bones on Altar for 4x experience.

1. Ingame Overview & Teleportation:
    1.PNG
    - You can get to the overview by clicking on the quest tab (blue circle with the blue "star" in it).

- Under "Teleports" are all kinds of teleports like Bosses, skilling, minigames, home, prayers/spellbooks and pvp.

- Besides all these Teleports we also have lots of other features, like the settings where you can check your Boss Killcounts, change your appearance, change item looks, change client settings (for example enable/Disable 10x damage) and some other features.

- The Quests shows which quests we have and also says what to do to complete them, donator info gives you all the benefits you get from beeing a certain donator rank and donator panel gives you access to some cool donator features like changing your yell colour, donator shops and a few more.

2. Starting/Starter Cash:

Skilling:
    - If you choose to start with skilling instead of combat, i recommend starting with a skill that doesn`t require much like fishing, agility, mining, hunter etc. In the beginning you wont get much money but the higher lvl you get, the more money you can make.
    - Btw we have advanced gnome (85)/barbarian (90) agility training)
    For example at lvl 91 Hunter you can catch Kingly implings and they are realy good money.
    Most of the skills can be trained at ::h and ::h2 (Btw almost every skilling action gives you cash).

Combat:
    - If you want to do train your combat skills, i recommend getting your stats to like lvl 60 base (melee) or 50 Ranged and prayer to 43 (protect from melee) at ::Train. After you got this you can move to our easiest boss (Slash Bash) at ;;pool. All you have to do is pray "Protect from Melee" and you can semi-afk it. Slash bash can drop the Slash Bash pet, Dragon Pickaxe/hatchet and also drops 1 ourg bone every kill.
    If you reached higher Lvl`s you can also check out other Bosses like Dk`s, kbd, blink, tds or GWD-Bosses. (The best easy-Boss from these would prob be the GWD-Bosses)

Voting:
    A good way to make some cash besides training etc. would be voting. You can do it every 12h with ::vote. You can choose a reward, where i recommend choosing either 50m cash or 1 deathtouch dart (instakill dart). If you are voting on a weekend (Friday - Sunday) your vote will be double so 100m cash or 2 dtd`s.

Pking:
    Of course you can make some money with pking but i don`t recommend it in the beginning. The reason for that is, that they can easly 1 hit you. So i don`t recommend it to bring your best gear there. And if you decide to pk as a new player, i recommend to get a dds, gmaul or vls as the spec weapon since those are not that expensive and are still very strong.

3. Grand Exchange & Shops:

The Grand exchange Insta-sells you every item bellow the price of 30m. Most Boss-drops are not in the GE tho. The Ge is very helpful if you need something like skilling supplies or if you want to sell your pvm loot (can also sold to the ::gs).

Attached Files:

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      17901 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2019