Con Application :)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Con, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Con

Con New Member

IRL Name (Optional): Just call me Con
    Ingame Name: Con

How old are you?: 20

Where are you from?: Georgia

What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time.

Your average amount of gameplay per week?: Plenty of hours. (20-25 hours average.)

How do you think you can help us here at Anarchy?: Any way I can possibly help players or give suggestions to make Anarchy even more fun in general.

Why do you deserve a staff position over other players?: I try to be as helpful as I can, if I do not know the answer, I’ll ask around, or do my own research to give players the answers they need.

Goals?: Completionist, and pets is my drive. But I’m also here to help those who ask. I started in the same place as new players and I had many questions. So I’m happy that I learned my way around the server and can share my information I’ve learned with others.

Do you have discord? I do. I’m in voice chat sometimes. Catch me in there and we’ll chat!

Are you aware if you abuse your staff powers you will be either banned or demoted depending on the circumstances (y/n)— Yes I do.

2. Wastern

Wastern New Member

Amazing guy. Once I heard he was applying I made a forum account just to vouch for him. He has been helping me ever since I started about a month ago. He answers all of my questions and gives me advice/comments when it comes to Pvming. He 100% deserves to have a spot on the staff team. He will make great improvements to this server! Go CON!

Con likes this.
  3. Con

Con New Member

Brooo! You didn’t have to vouch but I really appreciate that Wastern! You’re dope!

4. joamar v2

joamar v2 New Member

i agree with wastern on this one :)

Con likes this.
  5. Apple Tree

Apple Tree Glorified Member Event Manager Demonic Veteran

i think that you should be more active and do some post on forum and discord before promotion' becsue its something you have to earn from other staff the trust' and how much you know about server adn what you can help about¨' But still good luck'

6. I Am Ted

I Am Ted Member

I agree with @Apple Tree on this one, but do see you in-game and you are helpful. So Goodluck :)