Confimain helper application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by confimain, Jun 3, 2019.

1. confimain

confimain Member

Hello there,

My real name is Geoffry and i am from the netherlands
    Id love to be part of the team as a supporter/helper because i love helping people and make them as enthusiastic about anarchy as i am,,,
    I think i can be a good helper because i love to help am online alot and only want the best for anarchy and the community i do not feel like i am more then other people we are all equal!
    i have had moderator and owner for my own discovering coding rsps i never had jail mute nor ban on any server, i think i can help you with all the help questions and thus make the work easyer since i know quitte alot off anarchy.
    and have played Allott aproxx 8 -10 hours a day
    I am dutch and am 25 years old and at home for the coming 4 years due to my braintumour just finished chemo/radiation threatment on 28th may but im hagging in therefor those who didnt know i am a male xD
    Any and all questions can be asked in game discord or here ... when the powers are abused there will be ban/demote well id say in that case ban me because its rediculous that someone would abuse them...
    Greetz and take care Confimain Discord

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  2. Apple Tree

Apple Tree Glorified Member Event Manager Demonic Veteran

Very intresting but i will give a vote for you :)

confimain likes this.
  3. I Am Ted

I Am Ted Member

Good to see your hanging on man!
    There is a format here that most people use.
    Goodluck.

confimain likes this.
  4. confimain

confimain Member

thanks you adjusted where needed just not exactly formed as the form hope that is okay

I Am Ted likes this.