Infinity Gauntlets Guide

Discussion in 'Other Guides' started by Mama Bear, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Mama Bear

Mama Bear Member Heroic

Welcome to the Ultimate Guide for Infinity Gauntlets
    (AKA the Pain Olympics)
    Why Get Infinity Gauntlets?
    These are the best in slot gloves on Anarchyscape. While it is probably the hardest/longest achievement on this server, it offers some great perks!

- Absolute best in slot gloves
    - Can be used on the Comp Cape to create the Comp Cape (infinity) which gives an additional +40 drop rate and +100 hp boost
    - Gives access to Raids 4 (Every so often Kit temporarily adds God destroyer weapons and Demon slayer boots to the R4 chest + more new uniques will *hopefully* be added soon)
    - Gives access to ;;Thanosroom which has 10 Bloodwood trees (best wc xp)
    - BIG FLEX.

Item Stats:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What are the requirements?

To create the Infinity Gauntlets, you need to combine 6 stones. Although few in number, compared to the comp cape, each requirement takes much longer to complete. These do not need to be completed in any specific order.
    You can also see the list of requirements by typing
    ;;stones in-game

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Soul Stone - Achieve 1000 Kill Streak

The most dangerous stone - Estimated Time (5-10 hours)
    Most people think this is the most difficult stone. I'd say it's one of the easier stones to achieve, but definitely the most punishing because dying will reset your Kill Streak.

I made a Pking guide here including some tips/tricks
    (or type ;;thread 4108 in-game)

Once you get the hang of "other player" mechanics, you'll find that getting Kill Streak is quite fast. Just stay focused and always do the Mage Bank events!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Time Stone - Combine All Skilling Pets

The stone that needs the most RNG - Estimated Time (N/A)

A total of 17 skilling pets are needed to make this stone. Once you have all 17, you simply withdraw them all into your inventory and use one on another. This will also give you the Gnome Pet, which acts as a combination of all skilling pets - giving 20% Bonus XP for ALL SKILLS when used.

Below are the Names of each Pet and the Best Method of obtaining them:
    1. Runecrafting - Earth Essling
    How to Get There:
    Do Rune Span! Teleports -> Minigames -> 3rd page -> Rune Span -> 3rd level (assuming you're 99 rc)

Method:
    First, grab some Floating essence. 2nd Siphon the Earth Essling until you get at least ONE earth rune. 3rd, use the Earth platform to cross over.
    [​IMG]

Finally, Siphon the Soul Esswraith to farm up some more essence. Once you have a good amount of essence, you can Siphon the Undead Soul. The undead soul is the most AFK because it never dies.
    [​IMG]
    2. Construction - House
    no best method, just do Mahogany tables or something
    3. Dungeoneering - Astea Frostweb
    Use my Dungeoneering guide here. Instead of rushing completions, Kill as many monsters as you can inside every room. Every monster has a chance to give the pet, including the boss.
    4. Agility - Small Ninja Monkey
    Hopefully, you already got the pet from the 250 Barb agility laps. If not, then the best AFK method of getting this pet is through Barbarian Fishing just South of ;;skilling. Yes, you can get the Agility pet from fishing!!!
    Just grab a fishing rod, some feathers. Turn on ;;GPR Bank Skills + Activate your Greater Call of the Sea Aura (catches fish faster)
    [​IMG]
    5. Herblore - Tortoise
    The best potion to make is Extreme Ranging. Buy both Grenwall Spikes and Ranging potion (4) from ;;ge
    6. Thieving - Raccoon
    Just AFK thieve at ;;ch Apple on the Trader npc (use ;;GPR More Success + Greater Five-finger Discount Aura)
    7. Crafting - Cow Calf
    just cut Diamonds
    8. Fletching - Circus Barker (fairy)
    Not sure if it's the "best" way, but I just cut magic logs into magic longbows
    9. Slayer - Turoth
    Just keep doing Hard Slayer tasks, skipping any task that you don't like to do. Black demons, hellhounds, dark beasts, abyssal demons are best in my opinion.
    10. Hunter - Guthix Jadinko
    ;;Ch Zardoxx has a nice custom home for Grenwalls
    Buy boxtraps on the ;;ge and use ;;gpr More Success
    could also opt to catch implings at Puro-Puro
    11. Mining - Living Rock Brawler
    Don't worry about this one. You will get multiple mining pets during your Lava Flow grind ;)
    12. Smithing - Abel (fat dwarf)
    Do addy or rune 2h (most afk)
    can buy adamant bars on the ;;ge
    13. Fishing - Shark
    Same as agility, just do Barb Fishing
    14. Cooking - Goblin Cook
    Just cook stuff. Can buy some raw food on the ;;ge
    Not confirmed, but I think the better the food the better the chance of pet.
    15. Firemaking - Phoenix
    .. does this even need a guide? Just add-logs to any fire xD
    16. Woodcutting - Beaver
    I did magic trees at ;;ch Apple. Use ;;gpr Bank Skills + Greater Lumberjack aura
    Could argue that Yews are better since you chop them faster
    17. Farming - Tree Spirit
    I'm not sure the best method for this. I did trees, allotments, and herbs. I ended up getting the pet from planting a seed. Just keep going on farm runs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Power Stone - Kill 100 of Each Boss

The most passive stone - Estimated Time (N/A)
    (work in progress)

Use the command ;;bosskills to pull up a full list

You need to have 100kc in every boss listed here EXCEPT ones with an *
    (You DO NOT need to do Delrith, Pengu King, Tzhaar, Araxxor, Dag father, Araxxor, Evil Chicken, Jimmy, Hydra, Champs, Vorkath, Billy Bomb, Luke Lava God, William, God Destroyer)

This is the most passive stone because by the time you finish 1000 Raids KC you will have a good chunk of this list completed. Most bosses on this list are very easy and can be found on Teleports -> Bosses.

I will only be explaining a bit more in detail the bosses that are either out of the way to find, or ones that you may not have seen in Raids:
    Chaos Elemental

Notes: If you need a few more kc post 1k raids, you may want to finish kc in the wild. They Spawn every 30min - 1hr and you'll see a game message announcing it. Just save a preset and check every now and then.

How to Get There:
    (do ;;ancients -> bring fire, air, blood, and law runes)

Spawn 1
    Teleport to Dareeyak (78 magic) - run just north
    [​IMG]

Spawn 2 + 3
    - Teleport to Annakarl (90 magic)
    - Run east towards the water, then north through the gate to the Volcano (spawn 2)
    - Run west of the Obelisk and the Rogues Castle (spawn 3)
    [​IMG]

To LEAVE you can run West towards the Lever/Mage Bank to leave. Alternatively, you can use the Obelisk teleport or Emergency teleport.

Method:
    - Pray mage and use range or melee
    - You wont need much food, but it's Best to keep a full inventory of brews/restores so that it does not unequip your items

My Preset:
    [​IMG]
    Nomad
    How to Get There:
    Must have comp cape to access this boss. Right-click cape -> Tele Kandarin Monastery

Method:
    Use your best melee gear and pray soulsplit. Do not walk on the Orange orbs.
    [​IMG]
    Ebony
    Raids may not be a reliable way to get 100kc for this boss. It's a very easy boss, but the boss location is in the Safe PvP zone.

How to Get There:
    1. Enter the Safe PVP portal South of ;;Home
    [​IMG]

2. Run ALL the way West till you hit the wall. Then run North until you see Ebony / a strip of lava
    [​IMG]

Method:
    Your gear may be restricted and you won't be able to use purple sweets or Fury Sharks here.
    Sals Worm
    How to Get There:
    Teleports -> Bosses -> 3rd page -> Sal Worm

Method:
    - Use your best range gear with Ruby bolts (e) and pray Soul Split
    - Also helps to gear up your Apprentice in full range gear
    - If you have a range weapon with a spec (ie: twisted bow, quickfire, dhcb) it can help to bring Adrenaline flasks to restore your spec.
    - If the boss is too difficult for you, using Deathtouched darts may be a good option. (Make sure to vote!)
    (Wildy) Wyrm
    **Warning: This boss is in the Wilderness**
    How to Get There:
    Teleports -> Bosses -> 1st page -> Wildy Wyrm

Method:
    - Your gear will be restricted. I personally recommend using Range, but if you prefer melee you can use my PvP gearing guide
    here.
    - It's a very easy boss but kinda annoying. Just pray mage
    - It will randomly dig, and spawn under you. When this happens you just need to run a few tiles away before it resurfaces. If you're too slow you will get hit 80 damage (800 for 10x).
    - Sometimes when one Wyrm digs, another Wyrm will PJ you. Just make sure to avoid that first wyrm and you should be fine. Having a bit of distance is nice, which is why I recommend using Range.

My Wyrm Preset:
    LR300 can be subbed for a Magic shortbow or Rune crossbow. Pernix can be subbed out for Armadyl or Morrigans. Saradomin's mumur can be subbed out for a Fury.
    [​IMG]
    Zulrah
    How to Get There:
    - Can only be accessed with a Zul-andra teleport
    - Purchase for 100 Boss Tokens (don't buy it from event token shop)

Method:
    - Ideally, you want to stay there for all 100 kills with 1 teleport.
    - Unfortunately, you are NOT able to bank inside the boss room so bring lots of Brews. It is a safe death (if you pay for an instance)
    - Cannot use Purple Sweets or Fury Sharks
    - Pray Mage or Range (randomly attacks with both), and use your best Mage or Range gear. Keep your distance
    [​IMG]
    Leeuni
    Do ;;Leeuni to get there (safe death if purchase instance)
    Very easy boss, but it does smite your prayer quickly. Just SS and melee or let your app do all the work
    Tormented Demons
    1. Hit tormented demon once with Darklight (purchase from melee shops at home)
    2. Switch between Range / Melee to kill it
    Queen Black Dragon (QBD)
    Do ;;qbd to get there (faster than going through teleport menu)
    (melee is fastest imo, use something like a scythe that hits multiple times per swing)

1. Kill head -> touch Artefact 1 (middle)
    2. Kill head -> touch Artefact 2 (south west)
    3. Kill head-> touch Artefact 3 (south east)
    4. Kill head -> touch Artefact 4 (south)
    (Ignore all other monsters)
    5. Go down the stairs
    6. Loot Coffer
    7. Tele home
    Repeat

Pro Tip:
    - For Easy bosses like Rex/Prime/Supreme, Mole, Bork, Sunfreet etc. take advantage of your Apprentice!
    - Right-click Apprentice Crystal -> Train at this location, and just let your mini do the work while you AFK

[​IMG]

Mind Stone - Loot 1000 Raid Chests

Probably the easiest stone - Estimated Time (Depends on current KC / if Raid boost active)

I strongly recommend grinding Raids whenever there is a 150% Raid Boost (can be purchased for 1000 boss tokens). This will save a LOT of time.

Doing Raids 3 + Boost will let you loot the chest pretty much every wave. Loot as soon as you hit 51%+ potential

Guide on Raid Bosses coming soon..

Reality Stone - Mine 500 Goblins from Lava Flow

The most AFK stone, but longest time-wise - Estimated Time (25-40 hours)

Not gonna lie.. this one is a doozy. It's anywhere from 15-30 goblins per hour. While simple, semi-AFK, and totally safe, this stone is by far the longest one to complete.​

1. Teleports -> Skilling -> Mining -> Lava Flow Mine
    [​IMG]

2. Grab your Dragon pickaxe, Greater Quarry Master Aura, and Best Fashionscape outfit, and Mine the crust
    [​IMG]

3. Every so often you will get a Golden Goblin in your inventory. Only semi-AFK because you will get interrupted randomly.
    You'll know for sure when you get a goblin because you'll see a Gold Nymph spawn under you. (you do not need to interact with this NPC in any way, it's more of just a check)
    [​IMG]

4. You will also randomly receive pieces of the Golden Mining outfit. Wearing the outfit does NOT give a better chance of getting a Goblin, but I wore it anyway because it gives some bonus Mining XP.
    [​IMG]

_____________________________________________________________________________________​

Space Stone - Loot $250 from Code Keys
    The fastest stone - Estimated Time (~2 hours NOT including time to collect Code Keys)

The best way to get Code Keys is from Event tokens (like Hangman or random hourly events like Global Bosses) and PvP Tokens.

I recommend saving this stone for last.
    After you achieve 1000 Kill Streak, assuming you loot all the artifacts, you should have enough PvP tokens to purchase all the Code Keys you need.

Cost per Code Key: 25 event tokens / 40k PvP tokens

Need a minimum of 64 code keys (4 dollars per key). You may need a few more in case you get unlucky/waste a few while you're learning the route.

You can find my Code Keys guide here.

Claiming Your Gauntlets

Simply have all stones in your inventory, and Use them on each other
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats you're now a Legend!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    xDecix likes this.