Kumixnami's Support/Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kumisnami, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Kumisnami

Kumisnami New Member

In-game Name:
    Kumixnami

How old are you?

Where are you from?
    Oregon, USA

What is your timezone?
    PST

Your average amount of gameplay per week?
    I've been on... so darn much since I started. Maybe 8+ hours a day across 2 accounts? Got a lot of free time atm so when I am not playing ranked in another game, or real life isn't hitting me, I will be on here.

How do you think you can help us here at Anarchy?
    I have had A LOT of moderator and admin roles in the past. Have been an owner and developer of several MMO related private servers, as well as an admin in retail games. I am on a lot and answer new players questions when I can or at least notice them. Though they tend to ignore me because I don't have a ! or M next to my name.

Why do you deserve a staff position over other players?
    As stated I have not only been in these types of positions before but am currently non-stop helping newer players that join. Will also be making a better guide for new players than my UIM guide (might just combine and color code... haven't decided yet).

Goals?
    My goal is to legit just chill and help where I can. Nothing much more to say than that really.

Do you have discord?
    Yes. Doubt any of you speak Korean, so I changed my name to "Kumisnami" for all the English speakers.

Are you aware if you abuse your staff powers you will be either banned or demoted depending on the circumstances (y/n):
    Yes, I am fully aware and accept whatever punishment if I do happen to do so.

2. Phil

Phil Administrator Staff Member Owner Forums Developer Gfx

Nice looking good, how much play time do you have ?