Making fast cash.

Discussion in 'Skilling Guides' started by Chrisss, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Chrisss

Chrisss Workers needed - Good pay on the corner ;) 53b Chrisss Kia Kaha Admin Demonic Veteran

Okay so you’ve just started off and you’re wanting to buy some items but don’t have enough cash to do so? There are no really fast ways of making cash but I recommend thieving. They are numerous stalls at home for thieving. Thieving gives you items and you also get money per skilling action. In my opinion, this is an efficient way to make cash especially once you get to the higher levels.

[​IMG]

At any stage if you want to teleport to thieving places then you can go Quest tab > Teleports > Thieving and then select which one you would like.
    At low levels, you will not be making cash that fast, but once you get to 90 thieving and you can pick picket the dwarf traders you will start earning 27k per action.

[​IMG]

I know this isn't a really in-depth Guide but it's just to help you all out incase you need money.

2. M I C H A E L

M I C H A E L Experienced Member Donator

As skills are quite easy and quick to level. I would also recommend farming. Once you get to the required level to plant magic trees and palm trees, the money would really pick up and start rolling in. Takes less than 2 hours to rake in over 35m+