Sean's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by seanster239, Jun 20, 2019.

1. seanster239

seanster239 New Member

IRL Name (Optional): sean Ingame Name: sean
    How old are you?: 26
    Where are you from?: Colorado
    What is your timezone?: WST
    Your average amount of gameplay per week?: 28 hours weekly -164days total -9746mins-8 hours a day average.
    How do you think you can help us here at Anarchy?: youtube
    Why do you deserve a staff position over other players?: I try to help as much as i can , im always on discord contently sharing my opinions on how to better the game and pointing out any glitches/bugs. while helping other new comer players grow and answer any questions appointed to me.
    Goals?: My main goal is to help make this server grow as much as possible to my best abilities.
    Do you have discord? yes.
    Are you aware if you abuse your staff powers you will be either banned or demoted depending on the circumstances (y/n) Absolutely yes i am.

2. Sal

Sal Experienced Member Veteran

Definitely active, both on the server and on the Discord. You're a cool dude and you show potential. However, what I would like to see is for you to try to expand your list on ways you think you can help the server beyond just YouTube. You say you try to answer any questions you can, so I want to see that on your list too. Learn the prices, learn the drops, learn the mechanics of every boss, learn as much as you can. I don't expect you to learn everything, even I still learn something new about the server all the time. However by taking the initiative to soak up this knowledge you're showing us how much of an asset you can be and why we should want that knowledge on the staff team. Keep showing you want it, keep catching our eye.

3. Con

Con Member Veteran

I HIGHLY agree with Sal’s comment.
    Even as staff, you’re constantly learning. Just take in the information, and spread it to new players.
    Great way of putting it Sal.
    Very active in Discord Voice, as well as ingame. I’d vouch Sean. +1 My guy! Good luck!