Sleutel's application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dennis van Veldhoven, May 9, 2020.

1. Dennis van Veldhoven

Dennis van Veldhoven New Member

IRL Name (Optional): Dennis
    Ingame Name: Sleutel

How old are you?: 24

Where are you from?: Netherlands

What is your timezone?: gmt+1

Your average amount of gameplay per week?: somewhere between 10 and 30 i guess

How do you think you can help us here at Anarchy?: as a support dealing with questions and low tier issues.
    this will give higher ranks time to play and solve bigger issues.

Why do you deserve a staff position over other players?: I don't deserve anything over other players.
    i'm a fairly new player imo with 14.5k game time.
    i'm just playing a game i really enjoy and if i can help in any way to support the staff team/players i'm more then happy to.

Goals?: on this moment i'm working on max xp in all skills (hardcore) and pass apple on the highscores :p
    I also enjoy to do PvM and when i'm not skilling you can find me in raids or other higher end bosses.

Do you have discord? yes i do, can contact me there always. Sleutel/Dennis#0443

Are you aware if you abuse your staff powers you will be either banned or demoted depending on the circumstances (y/n) yes i'm aware of this.

Phil and Apple Tree like this.
  2. Apple Tree

Apple Tree Glorified Member Staff Member Support Veteran

it looks good and seen you a bit around chilling in my custom home doing skilling you also been ingame and help other players. so i will vote for you 1+ but still want you to get your play time up some more.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  3. Chickenstew

Chickenstew Moderator Staff Member Moderator

+1 chill guy, tries to be active in chat and tries to answer questions already.

4. James

James Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I do see you helping others, but you definitely need too be more active 10-30 is pretty low in regards to becoming staff.
    Apart from that, good luck with your application!

5. Apple Tree

Apple Tree Glorified Member Staff Member Support Veteran

I Agree Whit James