Socrates' Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Socrates, May 10, 2019.

1. Socrates

Socrates Member

Ingame Name: Socrates

How old are you?: 18

Where are you from?: United States

What is your timezone?: US East

Your average amount of gameplay per week?: 25 to 30 hours there are definitely some days I fall asleep and don't play a lot not gonna lie but it's usually pretty high.

How do you think you can help us here at Anarchy?: I don't particularly agree with every single decision that is made on Anarchy and I think I offer up suggestions that are truly meaningful and are not just some way for me to either benefit myself or for me to pretend that every update the server makes is picture perfect. I think in that way one could say I make the server better.

Why do you deserve a staff position over other players?: Sometimes I come off as a bit rude but there are a considerable amount of players I have helped or done what is in my power to help them. My game knowledge is quite high and I do what I can to answer as many questions as I can.

Goals?: Completionist cape, become the richest player, or really just play the game. When I make specific goals sometimes they can burn me out so I try to just play the game to the best of my ability.

Do you have discord? I do.

Are you aware if you abuse your staff powers you will be either banned or demoted depending on the circumstances (y/n) Yes, of course