Start off guide

Discussion in 'PVM Guides' started by Chrisss, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Chrisss

Chrisss Workers needed - Good pay on the corner ;) 53b Chrisss Kia Kaha Admin Demonic Veteran

So here’s a quick guide on how to start off with an acc.

First, you select which game mode/difficulty you would like to play with.
    Personally, I prefer to go for harder modes due to perks. Eg drop rates and prayer drain etc.
    Once you have chosen the difficulty if you have chosen difficult, hardcore or ironman this message will pop up.

[​IMG]

If you are playing for the grind and for the drops then I do recommend Dead Man mode but if you are playing for fun then I do not recommend it.
    Deadman mode is a very effective way to increase drops.
    Yes, you do lose ¼ overall XP but if you are willing to risk it or acquire revivals tokens (will be spoken about later on) then you will love it.

Next thing to select is what type of account you want to be.
    You are given many options.

[​IMG]

I prefer to go with skiller (my preference) due to receiving more XP lamps than the other 3 selections. But warrior, archer and sorcerer do have their own perks. Due to not having to buy the melee items etc.

Once you have spawned at home you will need to sort out what you are wanting to do.
    Whether is it skilling, questing pvming or pking.
    My pathway’s for pvmers and maxed combat level pkers are exactly the same.

Okay so first trade the yellow NPC next to the bank named “Main shops”, Go to combat and then select whatever combat skill you need the items for.

[​IMG]

If you do not have much money and can not afford to do buy the items then have a look at my other guide.

Link : http://anarchyscape.net/community/index.php?threads/making-fast-cash.3886/

when you have bought gear for what combat style you would like to do then go to ::train and train your accounts until about you could hold dragon/ magic short bow / pking armour and also bury the bones or save them to use on the altar.

Once you have for 43 prayer for protecting from melee and decent combat stats then I recommend going to ;;pool then running west a little bit.

Here you will find a slash bash spawn looking like this.

[​IMG]

Once you are here I recommend grinding hard until you have enough bones for 95 prayer and also a lot of item swords and keys to sell to the General store. This money will help with buying food/ pots and other items.

Once you have got to max combat and decent cash stack then go to revenants for Pking armours (all sell for 5m into the main shops) which are also good for pvming, vls is good dps and vesta spear is good for corporeal beast (Be careful it is in the wild). I recommend going for full zuriels and full vesta/stat including vls and vesta spear.

How you get to revenants is Quest tab > Teleports > Monster Locations > High level Dungeons / Areas > Forinthry Dungeon

When you teleport into the dungeon you will run passed the green dragons, then to the revenants.
    [​IMG]

Another quick way to get armour and cash is from barrows.
    How to get to barrows is Quest tab > teleports > minigames > barrows.
    [​IMG]

Here the barrows brothers are all on top of the mounds and have a decently easy drop rate. These items also sell for 5m per piece into the main shops.

Once you have gotten vesta, barrows and all of that then you should move onto doing the cannon quest, a cannon will help you out a lot. Purple sweets are one of the best things because they are stackable food.

From here go to bandos, arma, saradomin. The drop rates are not to high and most items sell for 30m ea to the g.e.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    Ryan likes this.