UIM - How to be an Ultimate Fruit

Discussion in 'Other Guides' started by Shumchakala, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Shumchakala

Shumchakala Member

Recently a lot of UIM's have been joining and so on, so on decided to finally waste some times typing with myself.
    If you have any ideas on what should be added I'll be pleased in your feedback.
    CAUTION
    Before starting I would like and thank @Kumisnami for the guide he provided the forums and will be using
    his own
    Thread ( 4005 ) as a template because I'm just a random nerd that enjoys playing and not actually making threads.

What We Shall Be Covering
    Accessible Shops
    Commands
    Combat
    Skilling

Gear Grinding

The Beginning of the UIM Account is NOT how your entire game play shall be.
    Persistence is required and the will to
    REFUSE HOARDING early stages!

One of the most important Threads you will be looking into for further information will be the Gear Thread.
    Made with a lot of
    love from our Owner @Brennen ! Constantly updated by our
    marvelous and competent
    Staff-Team !

Ultimate Iron Man Guide
    To get the FREE $6400 donator status just follow these steps:
    1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
      You can choose whichever you like. BEWARE By dying in Deadman, you will have to pay 5 in game dollars or have a revival token in order to re spawn and NOT lose the 1/10 exp. If you do NOT have the revival token nor the 5 dollars then you will proceed into losing the 1/10 of your TOTAL Exp.
    3. [​IMG]
    4. [​IMG]
    5. [​IMG]
      This occurs of course for your account and progression's protection. It can be made up as long as you will remember it. Most users do not usually ever have to use it but it is great to have in case something happens!
    6. [​IMG]
      This is used for current players and newcomers to receive 6 referral tokens each. These tokens will be used in the referral shop however you find it fit too.
      When inviting your friends, make sure they use
      YOUR username so you can also receive these tokens.
      If you
      DO NOT have a referral and would like to add myself ( Lettuce ), I will be more then happy :)
    7. [​IMG]
      Upon finishing all the previous steps you will have successfully joined the game and this interface will be in your chat box.
      The Apprentice is a unique system embedded inside Anarchy RSPS!
      It is a bot with several uses of which will shall cover further out into this guide.
    Accessible Shops
    This part will be exactly as it sounds. UIM is limited to a large variety of shops and when attempting to access a shop of which we are not able to open you shall receive a message in your chat box.
    [​IMG]
    To avoid a lot of initial time looking into what shops you can or cannot access I will be sharing all the shops that I know of which can be accessible any moment of the game.

• [​IMG]
        Located @home.
      • [​IMG]
        Located North-West @home.
      • [​IMG]
        Located North-West @home.
      • [​IMG]
        Located North-East @home.
      • [​IMG]
      • [​IMG]
      • [​IMG]
      • [​IMG]
        Located West @home.
      • [​IMG]
        Located West @home around the patches.
      • [​IMG]
        Located West @ ;;demonic.
      • [​IMG]
        Located @ ;;hz.
      • [​IMG]
        Located @ ;;ez. After teleporting, run west to the portal, Enter the cave and run North.
      • [​IMG]
        Located North @ ;;tz.
      • [​IMG]
        Located @Rune Span
        Mini Game. Teleports > Minigames > Second Page > Rune Span.
      • [​IMG]
        Located North @ ;;sc.
      • [​IMG]
        Located South @Dungeoneering Area. Teleports > Skilling > Dungeoneering Icon > Daemonheim.
      • [​IMG]
        Located @ ;;train.
    Commands
    Most commands can obviously be found @ ;;commands.
    The commands that you will be using the most will be :
    ;;gpr & ;;empty.
    ;;Gpr
    [​IMG]

The ones That I personally use the most are :
    Inventory Drops / More Drops / Better Drops / More Xp / Skill Drops / Bank Skills / Cannon.
    Each one have a function, after clicking on the one you have a question about it will show you the function on the right sided box.

Everytime you do a skilling action, or kill npcs you receive Game Points.
    [​IMG]
    To stop receiving the messages in your chat box use the command : "
    ;;hidegamepoints ". If you want to re-activate it then use the command : " ;;showgamepoints ".

The Inventorydrops command is probably the most important one.
    Whilst farming items it is recommended to do ;;drops and configure what it is you want to auto pick up.
    [​IMG]
    By using the
    Add Drops option you can type-in items 1 by 1 of what it is you would like to auto loot into your inventory whilst having ;;inventorydrops activated. The items you add there will stay permanently until you use Remove drops on that particular item.

The ;;empty command is really useful into when you decide to clean your inventory. When opening Crystal Keys ( a lot of unnecessary items ) or needing to delete most of your inventory without dropping items that can be consumed into gold.
    Personally how I do this is Drop whatever it is I am going to
    KEEP, and do ;;empty. There is always a confirmation in the chat box so
    re-verify your inventory!!
    [​IMG]
    After emptying you simply get the items back from the ground. I recommend doing this at home.

Combat
    For beginners it is recommended going to ;;train.
    The monster in this area give training points which are used in the Werewolf Shop.

• Grab 3,500 Training Points and pursue to the Werewolf and purchase a Kratonite Rapier, if you have another 3,500 you should purchase another one and give it to your Apprentice for the meanwhile.
      When you gain 15,000 Training Points go ahead and purchase a Katagon Rapier.
    • Focus on training based 70 Melee stats *Attack / Strength / Defense*.
      Use the Bones on the
      ALTAR for extra exp and train until 43 prayer BEFORE attempting to kill Slash Bashes.
      When achieving 43 prayer and the ability to use Protect Melee you can now kill Slash Bashes without a worry! The prayer works as 100% against Slash Bashes damage.
    • If you get bored or already decide to level Range and Magic.
      Teleports > Next Page > Monsters > Low Level Training > Cows > East.
      Staff of Air is 1/2 Droprate and the Chargebow ( Does not use arrows ) as well.
    • The Slash Bash drops 3 different weapons.
      Annihilation - Melee. It is pretty bad even if you were to compare it with the Katagon Rapier because of the DPS.
      Decimation - Range. A very good upgrade from the Chargebow, also does not consume arrows.
      Obliteration - Mage. One of the most important items on a UIM. Infinite runes therefore alchs are always possible.
    • You can decide to leave Slash and do whatever you decide to do. If you choose to stay I recommend going to ;;slash and farming them over there. There are a lot more Slash Bashes and there is a bank of which you can go ahead and note all the Ourg Bones ( #2 best bone exp in game, only loses to frost dragon bones ), if you prefer there is also an altar next to the bank booth.
      [​IMG]
    Bosses & Items
    Before getting into Bosses I would like to explain the instances.
    [​IMG]
    The first option brings you to a
    PUBLIC boss room, anyone could join.
    The second option gives you the option to make your
    own instance while costing 10M.

[​IMG]

By choosing and of the sessions which contain HARD in the name it also brings 50% extra drop rate!
    The third option gives you the option to Join a room of which is already existent.
    [​IMG]

Keep in mind when making your session you can limit how many people can join.

A lot of UIM ask what they should camp such as bosses and what items combat wise they should farm.
    I recommend camping Sand Crabs whenever you have gotten your prayer and combat skills up 70+.
    They are found by teleporting Home > running all the way West and then North across the bridge.
    Their Hp are
    insanely high although the Carapace Dagger that they drop is a melee weapon that you will be using for a great amount of time!
    [​IMG]
    I
    do not recommend spending more time if you manage to farm 2 carapace daggers ( you and your apprentice ).

Starting with GWD would be the next step.
    GWD boss mechanics are just like Runescape. Although you can use melee towards Armadyl.
    Teleports > Bosses > Second Page >
    Saradomin / Armadyl / Bandos / Zamorak.

[​IMG]
    Shows the best prayer option for each boss. Although if you have defense bonuses or enough dps it is always best to use Soul Split.
    Starting with
    Saradomin!
    [​IMG]
    I recommend only staying here until
    Armadyl Crossbow is achieved.

The next will be
    Armadyl!
    [​IMG]
    I recommend only staying here until the
    Range armor is obtained.
    Armadyl Helmet
    Armadyl Chestplate
    Armadyl Chainskirt

The next shall be
    Bandos!

[​IMG]

I recommend staying until you drop the ENTIRE Bandos set.
    Bandos Helmet
    Bandos Chestplate
    Bandos Tassets
    Bandos Gloves
    Bandos Boots

The next and final GWD boss will be Zamorak!

[​IMG]
    I recommend only staying here for the Zamorakian Spear for further on while killing Corporal Beast.

No Longer GWD Bosses!
    Our next Opponent will be Blink!
    [​IMG]

Located on the first page of the Boss interface.
    [​IMG]

The only weapon I personally recommend grinding at this point if you have the Carapace Dagger, would be the Off-hand Chaotic Rapier or Longsword.

Upcoming Boss is my
    least favorite and you will be glad whenever you have the drop you need from it!
    The
    Infamous Noxious!
    [​IMG]
    Located on the first page of the Boss interface
    OR ;;noxious.
    [​IMG]
    The only item that you actually
    NEED from this boss is the Raccoon Shield.
    You
    will need this shield to go against several bosses in-game.

Now with a
    shield that works with a Recoil Effect, one of them being the Raccoon Shield from our previous Grind.
    We will now proceed with our
    Lovely Sunfreet!
    [​IMG]
    Located through the Boss teleports interface on the
    second page.
    [​IMG]
    At this point depending on if you grinded for a
    range weapon already or not. I would recommend the Dominion Crossbow.
    The
    Carapace Dagger is better then the Brutal Whip. Therefore grinding several bosses aren't really needed depending on which your current equipment is.

Our next boss is one of my favorites! Corporal Beast!
    [​IMG]
    Located on the
    second page of the Boss teleport interface.

[​IMG]

The Corporal Beast drops various shields and a few custom ones with there own effects! Very Profitable!

Pro-Tip for when killing Corporal Beast.
    The white splash damage of which is dealt is insanely increased if you are standing by someone, your apprentice will count as someone if you are near him.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  2. I Am Ted

I Am Ted Member

Wow very detailed and well explained.
    Very nice guide