Wastern Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Wastern, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Wastern

Wastern Member

IRL Name (Optional): Justin
    Ingame Name: Wastern

How old are you?: 22

Where are you from?: Orland Park, IL

What is your timezone?: Central

Your average amount of gameplay per week?: I get around 35-40 hours in per week

How do you think you can help us here at Anarchy?:
    To start, I really enjoy helping out people. This is super important to me because the more that other players know about the game, the more they can inform other players and improve the overall community. I have played on hundreds of others servers but I have never seen a community like Anarchyscape. I love the fact that everyone helps each other out. I want to be a part of the problem solving with this server so that we can keep striving towards expanding this community.

Why do you deserve a staff position over other players?:
    I am a team player. I believe that each player is just as important as the next. I know how frustrating it can be to not be able to figure out some aspect of the game. I will inform players and help them through their problems so that they can enjoy the server just as much as I do. I have played on Anarchyscape for years and I have seen the staff overcome great hurdles. I will be involved with ensuring that Anarchyscape is around and in a successful position for many years to come!

Goals?:
    -I want to ensure each player is treated with equal respect
    -I want to make sure each player is informed with the motions of the game
    -I want to contribute my input with the end goal of creating some helpful updates
    -I want to continue enjoying the game I love

Do you have discord? Yes

Are you aware if you abuse your staff powers you will be either banned or demoted depending on the circumstances (y/n) Yes

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019