Demons Of Brotherhoods Quest Guide

Discussion in 'Quest Guides' started by Braydan, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Braydan

Braydan Experienced Member Donator

Hi, Welcome to my quest guide hope it is helpful!
    Requirements - Zaros's Return Quest [Darklight] - A Dark Bow - A Abyssal Whip - Kill A Very hard level 1500 Party Demon
    Start the quest by teleporting to Seers' Village loadstone and Head East. Talk to one of the Seers in or around the building.
    Before we start, make sure to have the Darklight, Dark bow and Abyssal whip in your inventory.
    upload_2018-11-4_6-36-36.png
    Talk to the Seer
    upload_2018-11-4_6-37-22.png
    Talk to Seer he will tell you to grab your Darklight. Once done, talk to him again. [WARNING - Will Lose]
    He will tell you he needs a dark bow. Go and obtain a dark bow and talk to him again. [WILL LOSE BOW]
    He will tell you he needs a whip. Go and obtain a whip and talk to him again.[ WILL LOSE WHIP]
    Make sure to have gear and food here. [Dangerous]
    Now talk to him he will warn you about teleporting and then talk to him again when ready to fight. BRING BREWS
    upload_2018-11-4_7-4-38.png
    - RECOMMENDED INVENTORY. Drink 3 Sips of Brew - 1 Restore.
    Pray Melee and Be Aware of the Special Attacks.
    Party Demon has 2 main Special Attacks. Tornado and Volcano. Both do 2-300 damage Every Tick. He will yell something before each special.
    All I did was hit him and run around, hit him and run around so when Tornado or Volcano spawned I was already moving away from it.
    upload_2018-11-4_6-53-38.png
    After you kill him quest auto ends. Congratulations.
    upload_2018-11-4_7-3-50.png