Nex Solo guide

Discussion in 'Other Guides' started by Phil, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Phil

Phil Glorified Member

Nex Guide

[​IMG]
    Soloing Nex can be a challenge for even the best Anarchy players. Just one slip up and you’re toast. Even doing Nex with a team can be challenging so defeating this beast on your own requires skill, timing and a little luck. I will show you the best method to use against fighting Nex. Including the setup, inventory and specific techniques.

First of all the setup is very important, here is what i recommend

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The death cape (e) is very important it will give you a change to insta kill nex which is really good.
    Here's what to Pray
    Smoke Phase - A combination of Mage pray and Melee pray along with Soul split.

• Melee pray when you are in melee distance.

• Mage pray when you are not in melee distance

• Soul split when you put bleeds on her just as she is about to call 'There is...'
    Shadow phase - soul split and range prayer.

• Tag nex when she is about to say "there is..." to shadow phase. it's worth waiting. trust me, and she will not attack you using her ranged attacks so you can soul split freely, just avoid the shadow bombs from the floor.

• After 2 Shadow Bombs she the room will darken and that's when you Switch to Range pray.
    Blood phase - i would say mage pray here... nothing else....

Ice phase - mage protect and melee protect

• when nex is not in melee distance use mage protect.

• when you are in melee distance, use melee protect.. she seems to hit you more often using melee if you are in melee distance.
    When Nex says '' Fumus don't fail me'' you have to go kill Fumus ASAP so Nex won't deal you much dammage.

Rare drops
    Torva, virtus and pernix each items is 1/100
    Torva spear is 1/200
    Zaros Godsword is 1/500 and is one of the best weapon in Anarchy

Happy bossing :)