Overgrown Chicken boss

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by seven8nine, May 5, 2020.

1. seven8nine

seven8nine Member Donator

A new boss that is a large evil chicken with buffed attack script, possibility to make it a switching boss between range/mage attacks and possibly the ability to call his children into battle (regular evil chickens) to help him defend to coup.

What will this boss drops;

Amulet of Feathers;
    Effect: This will be a mid tier amulet that everyone will be able to get, it will be between a blood necklace and a amulet of torture. This will not only be a nice edition to players it will also be huge for iron-men.
    I believe a good effect would be for it to have the blood necklace effect and a 10% drop rate bonus.
    (recolored ice amulet white)
    [​IMG]

Ring of Feathers;
    Effect: This will also be a mid tier ring that will everyone will be able to get. It will sit between a ring of wealth (e) and a ring of life. This will not only be a nice edition to players it will also be huge for iron men. I believe a good effect for this ring would be a 3% damage bonus and a 25% drop rate.
    Ring models don't matter to much so I didn't pick anything..

Hunters Crossbow;
    Effect: This will be an upgrade from the royal cross bow, it will have the same stats with one difference. You will be able to use any bolts with it, a nice between item while you are on your way to that quick fire crossbow!
    [​IMG]

Giant Egg;
    Effect: A giant egg from a giant chicken, would you hatch it and carry on it's legacy?!? Of cause! This would be the pet, I believe it would be desirable as a 100-105% drop rate pet.
    [​IMG]

Chickenstew/uncooked chickens/feathers/bones;
    What else would you expect?

Apple Tree likes this.
  2. Chickenstew

Chickenstew Moderator Staff Member Moderator

+1 on this one :)

seven8nine likes this.
  3. Phil

Phil Administrator Staff Member Owner Developer Gfx

Ok I like this

seven8nine likes this.